Omafiets on my mind

onsdag 28 april 2010 | |

Spring in Nederland
Spring in Nederland
Spring in Nederland
Spring in Nederland
Spring in Nederland
Spring in Nederland

I'm spending beautiful, lonely days in Haarlem. During the days I ponder about the future, while feeding the ducks and taking walks through the city. Waiting for my loved one to come home from work.

I realized one day that I wont spend time here like this again. The times are changing and the future is almost here. I will come back visiting, im sure, but I wont spend day after day exploring the city on my own anymore. I should enjoy it more, but it's hard when life back home is knocking on my shoulder.

I'm now a proud owner of my first traditional Omafiets (grandma bike), I love it :) It will be brought to Sweden soon and im looking forward to trips to the sea this summer.

More photos is found on my Flickr.

- - - - - - - -

0 comments: